Sinister: Pets vs. B&S

PKHINTZ PKHINTZ at xxx.com
Tue Jan 6 02:06:50 GMT 1998

Over the weekend I bought the new Pastels album _Illumination_ and a certain
Isobel Campbell plays cello on it.  However, do not get too excited since I
have only heard cello once on it, but it is a lovely three seconds when you
do.  And the rest of the album is lovely also.  Two posts about Isobel is as
many days--does this nominate me for her fanclub?

In more serious news--my cat took a sudden dislike to my B&S poster that was
biding its time, rolled up by the bookcase, waiting to be hung on the wall.
One second they were both minding their own business and the next, my cat
Bridget had the poster in a death grip.  I separated the two and sent them
back to their respective corners.  I still love my cat, but I had to hang the
poster on the wall.  No more repeated attacks.

	Living and loving
	Matthew