Sinister: B&S videos?? pah, not in this country

95516123 at xxx.uk 95516123 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 6 15:07:10 GMT 1998

>By the way if there's people from Norway on the list, is there anyone
          <one from Finland?

          Hi Sami,

          I'm a huge B&Sfan living in Edinburgh, but I'm writing to
          tell you that I spent a wonderful two and a half weeks in
          Jyvaskyla last March working on a Euroreporter magazine at
          the university.

          We were treated wonderfully by all the Finns we met and I
          even got to watch a Smiths documentery at a place called
          Vakiopainne (probably spelled wrong) and I went to see some
----------local bands at a place called Luttako.

          Have you ever been to Jyvaskyla? I thought it was a
          wonderful place and I'd love to go there to see all the
          friends I met again.

          Well thats all for now, hope to hear from you soon!

          Brian.