Sinister: Like Dylan and the Moomins

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Jan 6 17:38:30 GMT 1998

Moi

Of course, this letter is not yet another crap attempt to make crap
B&S related puns about Scandinavian national symbols.  There is, as
ever, a serious side to what I do.

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:56:26 +0200, Sami wrote:

>I remember quite clearly the first time I heard Belle and Sebastian. I saw
>their video on MTV, it was June 16. Why I remember it so well, is because
>Kiss played in Helsinki next day.

Did you go?  I think Kiss bring us all together as much as, if not
more than B&S.  Who, for example, needs that 'bald Brummie' ponce
Lawrence from Felt when we've got Gene Simmons 5 foot tongue?  I'm
sure the Duke would heartily agree.

>By the way if thereĀ“s people from Norway on the list, is there anyone one
>from Finland?

In a former life, I was a reindeer herdsman in Lappland.  Sadly, I now
live in Manchester, but I still yearn to jump in a sauna and listen to
Hanoi Rocks.

Sami from Suomi, Finland is also the coolest country in the world.
You might even call it Super.

Moi moi,

Kinki Taginen