Sinister: shagged out

rcoleman at xxx.uk rcoleman at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 6 17:58:36 GMT 1998

     Saturday's final song at the town hall, with the band relatively muted
     and Stuart M singing and playing in a 'modern rock song' style was
     pure wonder! anyone know what it was?

     i forgot any shortcomings in the rest of the set in the wake of that
     flash of mastery. it even impressed my impartial friend. anyway, i had
     a great night out regardless. superb venue. the paintings on the lower
     wall there were the work of ford madox brown (if anyone is interested)
     & painted in the 1870s when he lived in daisybank road, victoria park,
     where my bed for the night was.

     to ice the cake, the first audible line heard from arab strap aiden
     was a rueful "she was the best shag I ever had" for which he suffered
     my drunken congratulations afterwards.

     --rod
     (bunger)

     good to meet you: keithwatson david martin daniel pam david n katrina