Sinister: They're the tops! (well, we knew that already)

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Jan 7 00:00:56 GMT 1998

	<<So it was really nice to have the CRITICAL
> ACCLAIM right there in print to rub in her face >>

	While in a music store today and checking out Belle info on one
of those machines where you can search for information by artist/song
title/record/ etc etc, I came across a bit of the "IYFS" review from
Rolling Stone: 4.5 of 5 stars!  According the the computer, the review
was in the July 10-24(?) 1997 issue... so there you go... seek it out
and taunt your sis:-)

	I would be inclined to comment that perhaps America's music
taste in general is improving, in light of how many truly good records
are making the critics' top 10 lists here... but then with most of the
ludricrous Grammy nominations today (not to mention what actually SELLS)
I think, "maybe not":-P.
	tata
	Tara