Sinister: A good deed

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Wed Jan 7 09:41:24 GMT 1998

My friend phoned me up yesterday and said 'I've got £55 of Christmas record vouchers to spend"

I asked "What are you going to buy?"

She responded "Urban Hymns"

I cursed and swore and told her to buy "If You're Feeling Sinister"

That's my fourth convert in a month.

Do I deserve a medal?

Please say yes.
Has anyone else converted loads of people?

If you do want to help convert people, go to http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/ - where my album of 1997 contest is taking place.  Urban Hymns is catching up with If You're Feeling Sinister (I changed the rules so that IYFS would be let in) and if no other b&s people are going to win, the evil ashcroft may win.  Quick!! Run!!  Or I may have to change the figures subtly!!

jon.g at btinternet.com
http://www.btinternet.com/~jon.g/