Sinister: 'Tigermilk' has been mentioned

Coombs, Benjamin (B.J.) benjamin.coombs.bcoombs at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 7 09:42:10 GMT 1998

Hello,
I've only been on this list for a short while, yet 'Tigermilk' has been
mentioned  quite a few times. Before I joined Sinister I'd never heard
of the album. I looked around trying to find it in the shops, but
curiously with out much luck. This month the magazine Record Collector,
had an article about B& S, stating, (what you probably already knew)
that Tigermilk was a limited edition 1000 print release - and if you
could find it -  would cost 125 pounds...

...I read that and thought

...Bugger.

I'd love a copy, but not really at that price tag. Can anyone help? My
preferable format would be Minidisc. I could do a minidisc swap or pay
for postage and packaging, any ideas, whatever?

Much thanks

Benjamin