Sinister: stuff ...

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Wed Jan 7 11:15:31 GMT 1998

Keith Watson wrote:

> Just out of interest Katrina, is Jeepster named after the T-Rex song?

I think so, yes!  I did actually find out the story once before, but
Mark had been plying me with drinks, and i can't quite remember the full
story ... :(

can i just take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone david and
i met in manchester for being so lovely and understanding with regards
to the merchandise thief thingy.  i think that paul has done a fantastic
job with this list (big round of applause and pats on the back for the
man!!! ooo, and congrats for the indiepop win!), and everyone i have met
has been really wonderful, so *sigh* thanks and hello to paul & linda,
the duke & duchess, keith, susannah, one of the jj's (i think???), rob
baker, lovely jo cairns (ooh, isn't he so sweet!), tag & julian, kate,
soozy, sarah, becky, andy dean, ummm i'm forgetting people i know,
aaarrgghh, can't remember any more names .... but anyway, thanks to
everyone who made me smile over probably the most horrible two weeks of
my life.

... and thanks to the band who make my cry (yes, real tears) *every*
time i hear "simple things" ... boy, i can't wait for this album.

seeyas.

cheers,
katrina.