Sinister: videos

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Wed Jan 7 11:15:36 GMT 1998

Hello all ...

> > >Anyone know if it's possible to obtain copies of B&S videos?
> > I would've thought the first place to try would be Jeepster,
> > which would be for Katrina to answer.
>
> Katrina could put them in her web page.....or in Jeepster page.

hmmm, maybe, i dunno ... david's in charge of the jeepster web-site, and
we do actually have more bands than B&S, so real audio would probably
take up most of our space ... anyhow, i think if you purchase a video
from one of those crappy mail-order places, you're liable to be ripped
off, as it's probably a third generation copy or something :) ... maybe
the vids will be available for sale one day ... maybe ...

cheers,
katrina.