Sinister: first post, not last

Bramleys bramly at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 7 13:31:40 GMT 1998

Hi there.  I have been on this award-winning list for some time now, lurking in the shadows.  I have now chosen to jump out.  I do not agree with long-winded introductions, so here we are -  in a nutshell - I am bethey, I live in Sheffield, and I adore b&s.

I attended the Sunday matinee with jon g., and found it beautiful, yet more than slightly mental.  I thought that Sarah's odd instruments were an asset, and feel content now I know what that are.

My life source of anguish is the ever-present lack of Tigermilk, if anyone can help.

Are you happy with yourselves??

Will post soon

bethey
bramly at globalnet.co.uk