Sinister: The saturday gig...

ben ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 7 13:38:51 GMT 1998

My friend Nicky went to the Satturday gig in Manchester, and as an 'outsider'
to this list I thought her comments would probably be quite similar to the
other people who were also there, and not on the Sinister list:

"I thought id drop you a line to tell you about the Belle and sebastian
concert at Manchester. Well im afraid it wasnt a patch on the one at the
Zodiac. Firstly, we tried to get a limited edition mug and sent kev up to get
them but you were only allowed one each so the rest of us missed out and the
concert itself was boring, there were people falling asleep towards the end.
But the new stuff sounds good so im looking forward to their new album."

I told her about the stolen goodies, but couldn't explain the tedium to her !!

Ben.