Sinister: repsonses - little/no Belle content

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Jan 7 17:56:01 GMT 1998

<<("a man could lose himself in London!"). >>
ooooh  I love saint etienne, too, along with B&S one of the few bands i
have yet to see live that I really really want to...

<<So I was wondering how everyone else would feel if someone threw away
or
> sold all your CDs? Because I was utterly frightened!!!>>
That WOULD be devastating!!!!    Good luck
But on a serious note... I know someone whose entire house burned down
over the holidays... and well, Cds weren't high on the list of
priorities.

	<<now Radiohead, there's a different story... Completely turgid,
nothing new at all, I'm in pain etc. etc. >>
	All a matter of opinion...  mine being that OK Computer probably
WAS the best thing released last year....

<<but do you remember any of the other bands (morrissey) mentioned?
Although poor old Mozza seems to have the Kiss of Death for
up-and-comers, to his credit he WAS an early supporter of Suede. Other
than that... NO. (Gallon Drunk anyone?)

later~ Tarappa the rapper