Sinister: B&S POSTERS

Funkyseb Funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Jan 7 18:39:45 GMT 1998

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:31:34 -0500 (EST), Genevieve wrote:

>I didn't know there WERE Belle and Sebastian posters! What does it look like
>and where'd you get it?

     I won the Dog On Wheels and 3..6..9... Posters in an NME comp, (the only
thing I've ever won, incidentally), and when I got them through the post,
there was a note attatched from Stone Immaculate (Press and Promotion)  who
obviously do the band's press and, er, promotion. No e-mail adress, but a
phone number; 0171 131 6359.
      Oh dear, I shouldn't really have posted that. I won't win any more
competitions, I feel.

        By the way, while I'm here can anyone help me? While walking around in
the biggest flares that the small town beatings will allow for, the thought
hit me;
                                   Which movie is Dylan in?
and which Dylan? If it's the hippy rabbit from the magic roundabout, I'd
definitely be interested in seeing it...
Sorry if that's been asked before, but it's pissing me off now, and I need to
know.
Ta,
Seb