Sinister: Fanclub site... new things

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 7 22:30:39 GMT 1998

again i've whiled away my time by creating something for all of you,
apart from generally updating and refeshing the info on the site i've
now created something that i think you'll all like.

a voting booth.

you can give every released track a mark out of ten, your votes are
compiled with everyone else's and then we can permanently view how
people rate the songs, and hopefully which ones mean the most.

you need to register to be able to vote as your password will be sent to
you by e-mail, why a password, well this way everyone only votes once
and you can change your votes should you need to.

hope you enjoy it

david kitchen

@ the fanclub

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk