Sinister: voting thing on the fanclub site

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 8 09:31:51 GMT 1998

I've just realised that while only a few of you have voted you can
actually sabotage the stats!
i.e. if you don't believe State I Am In is better than Judy And The
Dream Of Horses, just give State a mark of '0' and Judy a mark of '10'.
Then when you view the stats State has crashed from 2nd to 9th and Judy
has risen from 6th to 2nd!

But this will only work whilst there are few votes, so if you want a
laugh vote soon, as once over 20 people have voted your vote won't
seriously effect the stats like that.

david kitchen

@ the fanclub

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk