Sinister: B&S POSTERS

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Thu Jan 8 10:47:20 GMT 1998

Funkyseb wrote:

>      I won the Dog On Wheels and 3..6..9... Posters in an NME comp, (the only
> thing I've ever won, incidentally), and when I got them through the post,
> there was a note attatched from Stone Immaculate (Press and Promotion)  who
> obviously do the band's press and, er, promotion. No e-mail adress, but a
> phone number; 0171 131 6359.

I know that Jon has given away all of his posters, so it's probably not
a good idea to phone him!  For the next releases though, we may sell
them through the fanclub, but only if you lot are prepared to pay extra
postage costs ... so, vote time again, what would you be prepared to pay
for a poster, and, if it was sent in a poster tube, how much would you
pay.

Oh, and if you were wondering, we don't have left here at Jeepster
either ... sorry, but there may be a few "3..6..9 ..." one's left over
back at the flat ... if you send an A4 stamped self addressed envelope
to the fanclub (PO Box 14153, London, SW11 4XU), you may just be lucky
... i think there's about 15 odd, so maybe e-mail me or david
(bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk) to reserve one first!

Cheers,
Katrina.