Sinister: Record shop stunna in 'gagging for it' shock confession

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Jan 8 11:44:51 GMT 1998

A date between Stuart Murdoch and some 'looker' out of vinyl exchange hey?

Continuing in our series of Fantasy B&S Roleplays (Patent no 10383) I wonder how
that would go?

Lyn: hey Stuart, i wouldn't mind a bit of ;-) ;-) you know, if you've got the
inclination

Stuart M: Och, dunnae what you're on about you wee lassie

Lyn: Well, you know, a bit of how's your father?

SM : Aye, he's alright man,

Lyn: No, thats not what I meant !, I mean, how do you fancy sowing your wild
oats?

SM: Aye! now I know where you're gannin' , I like a nice steamy bowl of porridge
in the morning

Lyn: I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, Stuart, basically what I'm
saying is do you wanna quick one?

SM: Och, its gonna have to be quick, I've gotta nip off for choir practice in a
wee while *laaaah*

Lyn: Ahh great, now we're getting somewhere?

SM: A quick one what?

Lyn: look, Stuart, do you fancy a shag or don't you?

SM: *legs it out of door with frightened look on his face, dives on to bus
clutching harmonica, only pausing to grab some fish and chips and pay the leccy
bill, and ends up sitting next to some blind/deaf/dumb girl in a holey jumper.*

Basically Lynn, I think you're better off fancying Chris 'Cassanova' Geddes.

Susannah