Sinister: Losing All Your CDs(No B&S content)

95516123 at xxx.uk 95516123 at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 8 12:55:28 GMT 1998

Recently my mom threatened to sell all of my CDs unless I cleaned them up!
The CDs were cluttering up the family which contains our big
stereo system with big speakers.  After the threat, I quickly proceeded to
clean them up in fear of losing my favorite CDs especially IFYS.

So I was wondering how everyone else would feel if someone threw away or
sold all your CDs?

Because I was utterly frightened!!!

                                        Andy  B-)

A friend of mine in Derby a number of years ago was playing his
          records a bit too loudly for his dad's liking one day. After
          a couple of unheeded threats to chuck the lot of them out
          the window, his dad suddenly appeared in his room and
          various Sarah 7"s, Weddoes LPs and Housemartins promos
          started flying out the window. Chris, the friend concerened,
          pleaded to no avail and had to run downstairs to try and
          retreive them as best he could!

          This, thankfully, has never happened to me, but I fell out
          with my girlfriend a while back and stayed at a mate's house
          for a few days. When I came back, she told me how she almost
          went to Avalanche Records to sell of some of my CDs -
          including all the B&S pieces.

          Now, I consider myself a pacifist - but this just may have
          sent me over the edge....

          Brian.