Sinister: Parents vs. CDs(No B&S content)

Aadam (the extra 'A' is for archives) aadam at xxx.com
Thu Jan 8 13:16:10 GMT 1998

baggy trousers wrote:

> well my dad keeps threatening to..i have about 600 cds, 900 tapes(500 of it
> bootleg stuff) and about 60 lps and such..
Amature.

>he says that its way too much to
> be able to actually listen to and maybe it is..
Fuck that. Move out. Fill your small apt. with more music than you could
possibly enjoy in two lifetimes.
THAT'S life!

> i'm one of those people
> that if i see a cd that has one song i like for 99 cents i will buy it.
Spend all your money on all the CDs you want. You don't need alcohol and
cigarettes. There's nothing to enjoy a second time there anyway.
You NEED music. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

> my
> sister says that i am anal because i have everything in alpabetical order
How the hell else are you gonna find it?

Sometimes it's your family that is the only thing standing in your way
between true happiness and the depths of hell.

And the next time they tell you you can't go half-way 'cross the country
to see a concert, go anyway. By the time you get home, they'll be happy
that you're simply alive at all.;)

Seriously ;)

Aadam
(taking the piss)