Sinister: manchester set lists?

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Thu Jan 8 14:38:47 GMT 1998

ok, was just doing a long overdue web site update and was
cobbling a list of the tracks played in manchester. what i
have follows but there are gaps (except for the sunday
matinee which is taken from the set list nick, er, stole).
does anyone have cononical lists for the two evening shows?
or can someone smart and intelligent and, say, australian
who has heard proper versions help fill in the gaps using
the lyric snippets that i have? thanks.

saturday evening:
Put The Book Back On The Shelf
I Don't Love Anyone
Century Of Fakers
Chickfactor
Slow Graffiti
??? "I dreamt..." (words spoken by Stuart D)
Photo Jenny
??? "...is this happening..."
Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
Is It Wicked Not To Care?
??? "He had a stroke at the age of 24..."
Dylan In The Movies
Arab Strap
Rollercoaster Ride

sunday matinee:
Seeing Other People
Mayfly
Beautiful
Dirty Dream
Fox In The Snow
Tigermilk
Expectations
The Stars Of Track And Field
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Seymour Stein
Simple Things
Middle Distance Runner
Something On My Mind*
Arab Strap

sunday evening:
Modern Rock Song
The State I Am In
(Interlude: Matchstalk Men And Matchstalk Cats And Dogs)
La Pastie De La Bourgoisie
Seeing Other People
Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
The Loneliness Of A Middle Distance Runner
In A Nutshell*
??? "I know where the summer goes..."
She's Losing It
Judy And The Dream Of Horses
Century Of Elvis
Seymour Stein
Dylan In The Movies
??? "If you want me i'll be there..."
Sleep The Clock Around

ok, will try and remember to transcribe those various
articles from the recent music papers in the next couple of
days but can't promise anything. oh, that nme 'interview',
that'll be fun...

cheers
andy