Sinister: freezing rain!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Jan 8 16:41:35 GMT 1998

Hello hello dear Sinisters,

>Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:55:36 GMT
>From: mctag at xxx.com (Tag)
>Subject: Re: Sinister: yum yum posters
>
>On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:31:34 -0500 (EST), Genevieve wrote:
>
>>Brett Anderson's face is catfood.
>
>That's true.

Yes but he is Fancy Feast Supreme!

Oh,all you B&S poster people are so lucky,I like the cover of IYFS...the
person is interesting,I don't know what it is....but the cover  is just
interesting...

Now,I knew something odd with the weather was going to happen since school
has never EVER been cancelled here,snow just doesn't faze us...when *eep!*
school cancelled on tuesday,due to freezing rain,but back to school
wednesday..no power though...poor little cafteria,they tried,they lit
candles! And we did a grand total of nothing...we played cards and the 'name
game' (you stick a celebrity's name on a post it on someones back and they
have to guess it) I was 'le client'...
 But now it's thursday and again school..cancelled! It's considered an
emergency......except it's freezing rain..(not as glam as a hurricane,no
movie will be made about us I don't think! ;)
So,barely anybody has any power,and huge trees are falling over and
everythings catching on fire and highways are closed,so I'm stuck here,I
hope the power doens't go out (it's only ten below freezing though) so I get
to go on the computer and talk with you lovely! Andddd....also I get to
watch the tape of all those Euro Festivals..hey...Brett 'moos' at one of them!
Has everyone hear heard the Pastels! I feel so left out..I've been looking
for them EVERYWHERE....cannot find!

Well,I'm gonna go snowshoeing...(hope a tree doesn't fall on me!)
love love,
Genevieve :)

p.s
My family is quite considerate of my cds and records (well I don't have
thousands and thousands or anything) I used to just pile them up some
where,but now they are arranged ( alphabetically!) in my bookcase.THe only
thing my mom hates is the clutter on my walls..but that's getting better,I
took off all the tiny things,left my Gunsmith Cats poster and have a wall of
Suede. (i hear the laughs already!) NO...if they did,(which they'd never..)
I don't know what I'd do... that happened to my father actually,he had
Beatles records on the original label (Apple..I think...) and my brother
took them (replaced them with the newer ones) and sold them....then later on
he sold the ones he used to replace the others too...oh well,my father
didn't care,he didn't  listen to them anymore..
my family are musicians so I think they know not to mess with anothers music...!