Sinister: freezing rain!

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu Jan 8 17:52:49 GMT 1998

	Genevieve wrote:
	<<Oh,all you B&S poster people are so lucky,I like the cover of
IYFS...the
> person is interesting,I don't know what it is....but the cover  is
> just
> interesting...>>
	hehe I know I'm bound to be ridiculed, but can anyone tell me if
that's a man or woman on the cover???  (my eyesight progressively
worsening with each additional minute spent behind this here
computer...)

	While on the subject, who are the cover stars on the other Cds
as well?

	Just curious.

	ta ta
	Tarabelle (only slightly mental)