Sinister: the poster saga resolved

leslie chinea leslie.chinea at xxx.com
Thu Jan 8 16:01:00 GMT 1998

     >Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 19:03:58 EST

     >Matthew wrote:
     >
     >"I am not sure exactly where the poster came from originally.  Listee
     Amanda >gave it to me in return for chocolate from England."

     >I don't want to be funny, but I can't help feeling someone got a bit
     of a >bum deal here.  Amanda, you are young.....you will learn by your
     mistakes.

     >>Bum deal? No. Yum deal, yes. Allow me to explain.

     >>A few months back, I posted an inquiry to the list, asking if anyone
     had any B&S memorabilia that would make for suitable wall decor. In
     true list fashion, an immediate offer of a leftover Enclave poster
     (from someone whose name escapes me at the moment; she worked for EMI)
     came through and in a matter of days I found myself the owner of THREE
     count 'em THREE

     It was me! It was me! I sent B&S posters to Amanda and Steve and
     Nathan and The Duke & Duchess and many, many others...which is why the
     NY Branch's supply has been depleted :o(

     What I can do is call the other US Branches in search of more. If
     anyone would like posters just email me back. If I get any I'd gladly
     to send posters to those who truly appreciates B&S. Overseas listees
     will have to pay for postage, since it was costing me about $9 dollars
     each time I sent one to the UK. As I wrote to Nathan, I'm no Seymour
     Stein...just a music fan who's lucky enough to (barely) make a living
     doing what they love.

     Leslie.