Sinister: Another Manchester gig weekend review

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 9 05:00:22 GMT 1998

sorry to hear about the low ceilings, make that one of the prerequisites
for the next meetup, stuart-friendly ceilings! ;)  oh yeah, and make sure
someone checks the doorways too, or do you always have to duck?

anyway, i think a ferris wheel would be a good venue for b&s, one member
in each basket? it does present a bit of a technical problem, but
then we already know how we all feel about that.  though it would make all
that instrument switching a bit harder...........where to put the fans
though, now that's the real problem.  maybe you could just fly them by on
a plane, no need to actually *hear* the band, right?

anyway, now i'm getting snarky, time to go,

love and kisses xxxxxxxxx

laurel