Sinister: philosophical musing within; not wholly B&S content

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Fri Jan 9 18:54:41 GMT 1998

On a slightly B&S related tangent: since Spanish classes are all that seem
to be occupying my time of late, and B&S is usually what occupies my mind,
I couldn't help but be reminded of B&S when we went over in class the bit
of poetry that appears below. Roughy translated, it means: "How do I insult
you, when I only mean to put beauty in my mind, and not my mind in the
beauty?"

So that's my deep thought for the day.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

ta,