Sinister: ..with a knife and a bike chain...

Funkyseb Funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Jan 9 22:32:11 GMT 1998

Alistair wrote:
>It might just be don't look back, the (bob) dylan film:

      What a shame, I did hope they were closet Dougal fans. I've never
watched rock stars in films since sitting through Labarinth at an
impressionable age. And have you seen that Ned Kelly rubbish?
But anyway...'Small Faces' is fantastic isn't it? Especially Kevin McKidd. and
that bit when that nice artist boy got beaten up by the girls seemed very
Belle and Sebastiany, at least I thought so, fragility of art etc. blah blah
blah.

     Belle and Sebastian at the Albert Hall?

       Nice thought, but it wouldn't be fun for the (majority) of people in
the balcony. I saw the Manics there,and I was sat somewhere in the roof,
between two miserable sods, and spent the whole gig staring mournfully down at
the mosh pit far,far below... and from playing there and seeing concerts
there, I've found it all a bit crappy, front and backstage.Still, I agree with
the sentiment. Maybe the band could buy the newly redundant Britannia, and
sail around the coast, playing songs for fishermen?
just a thought.

Seb