Sinister: pop quiz! help me cos i wanna show off :0)

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 10 09:31:58 GMT 1998

aaaaaah! you have to help me people!
i know *some* of these questions which overall just has to be the worst
thing, but the nimbers and such like i have NO idea! so i am relying on
Sinisterian pop experience and love to please HELP ME !!! with this pop
quiz. yes i know it was on the SFA list but its starting to bug me!!

1.  Complete the sequence...
 8, 3, 7, ?  (4)
2.  Complete the sequence...
 43, N/A, ?, 22, 38   (5)
3.  Si tu etais un ange...  Comes from which current single?  And what
does
it mean?  (2)
4.  What was the UK's best-selling single of 97, and what was Europe's?
(2)
5.  Lauren Laverne is currently seeing which journalist?  (1)
6.  Who released an album last year named 'Ice Cream'?  (1)
7.  Name the band/track from this lyric "Idiot - Slow Down"  (1)
8.  Name the band/track from this lyric "Too much Montechristo No 4 -
Pass  The Ventolin, I need some more"  (1)
9.  Name 5 Welsh bands who have had top 40 hits in the last year.  (5)
10.  A Brimful Of Asha on the WHAT?  (1)
11.  Name Embrace's debut single and record label it appeared on.  (2)
12.  Name any three singles which have been re-released under different
mixes.   (3)
13.  Who, if we take everything he says literally, does Thom Yorke want
be?  (1)
14.  Complete the sequence...
 I?CP?WSHIWMB?MSRSCPNP?CCO?NINCAMGIFC   (10)
15.  Name the only duo to have two top 40 mid-price LPs in 1997.   (2)
16.  "That worm-pie you made me, you made me eat from the butchers" : By
whom, and what is it?   (2)
17.  "I stole his shoes and ran away trying jolly hard to see if we
could
catch him round the bend" : Again - artist and track please.   (2)
18.  Gene's debut single only half appears on the debut album.  How and
what
is it?   (2)
19.  What year was Babies by Pulp released?   (2)
20.  So Make Sure That she's old enough, before.... What?   (1)

It's out of 50 - so just try your best.

thank you for your time pop pickers :)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

"I am, Yet what I am no-one cares, or knows"
                -- John Clare