Sinister: Other bands that get you off musically...

empyreal lazycalm at xxx.sg
Sun Jan 11 03:12:36 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Damon Seils <ds3624a at xxx.edu>
Date: Sunday, January 11, 1998 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: Sinister: Other bands that get you off musically...

>OK, some other bands that have been getting me off lately...
>
>acetone
>the beautiful south
>bjork
>future sound of london

I'm selling ISDN and Lifeforms (2CD). Both almost brand new. Interested?

>gusgus
>his name is alive

Warren DeFever _is_ something of a demigod, isn't he? Check out ESP Summer,
his side project band with Ian Masters. Acoustic, lovelorn, and painfully
melancholic...

>luna
>radiohead
>red house painters
>tindersticks

Have you heard the soundtrack they did for "Nenette et Boni"? Smoky French
cafe atmospheres... and all the problems of the world dissolve in a cup of
cheap coffee and a cigarette...