Sinister: Stuart M's dimples/Other bands that get you off musically../ The Franks

Mr Arefin yazansam at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 11 18:00:02 GMT 1998

> So... I would really love to know which other bands get you *sinister*
> people off...musically, that is.
>
> My own essentials include The Bathers, Apples in Stereo, Bedhead,
Blueboy,
> Cocteau Twins, The Divine Comedy, Field Mice / Northern Picture Library /
> Trembling Blue Stars, Frank & Walters, The Magnetic Fields, The Innocence
> Mission, Low, Red House Painters, Spain, Stereolab, The Sundays,
> Tindersticks, Trash Can Sinatras, Versus, Buddha on the Moon, Shift, 7%
> Solution, ESP Summer, and Nick Drake (OK, he's not a band, but I adore
him).

> distasteful or distilled
 and to be frank, I find that life has more
appeal
"
>  -  Neil Hannon ("Don't Look Down", 1994)

May I ask why the Frank and Walters (otherwise known as "The Sweetest Men
In Pop" ) only come ninth on your list?  Tut tut.  I went to one of their
gigs in April and the
guy-whose-dad-is-a-priest-or-something-out-of-the-divine-comedy was there,
looking extremly short...

And talking of famous people I can indeed confirm that Jarvis Coker is a
bit of a  B$S fan coz me& friends bumped into him in the loos at the Union
Chapel gig (after having first accidentally walked in on the mens' loos- it
really was an accident an non of the blokes seemed to mind too much....)

 Anyway, whilst at this said Union Chapel gig my best-friend confided to me
that she found Stuart M quite attractive.  After almost choking on my
drink, I asked why. She revealed that it was in fact his dimples which were
so alluring...

(Me, I liked the trumpet-blowing-cutie whose name i don't know)

Love
       the up-till-now-secretly-lurking- Yaz

PS
Ben,
Triumphant chorus of

"We love you, we do, we love you Ben, we do "                     x10

Thankx & love from many north london Tigermilk-brandishing Belle &Seb
converts.