Sinister: Other bands that get you off musically...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 11 19:05:11 GMT 1998

> OK, I'll start,
> Steve Reich
i've heard of Steve Wright, would that count?
> Loudon Wainwright III
Um, heard of London?!?!
> John Fahey
My cousin is called John.

 here's a few of
mine:

Dexter Gordon - out of dexdexter? ooh, i remeber Romo....
Jon Hassell -
Les Baxter - Ena's husband?
Ernest Tubb - sounds like a bath tub maker to me

I feel so mainstream :)
heres some of my top pop artistes.
Manics
Super Furries
Gorkys
Dogmanstar suede, not as much Coming Up suede. not intensely intense
enough really. but the most pop MUSIC album i own really. i got it cos
it was six quid at the Zoo. hmmm.
St Etienne
John Shuttleworth
Spiritualized
Tom Jones
Radiohead

heehe. and may i say that i HATE bjork. and as for catatonia, cerys
might as well be bjork but without the beats. bjork and the dullards? i
liked Bleed, i saw them on TFI and wanted to shoot them.
hmmm.
no doubt i may change my mind soon. i tend to often. eg i bought the ADF
cd on last thurs. hated it. listened to it again sat and thought it was
great.
ooh the shallowality of it all.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

"I am, Yet what I am no-one cares, or knows"
                -- John Clare
                        OR!
"I 'yams what i 'yam"
        --Poppeye