Sinister: if you wanna be a star.....tell a monkey where you are!

Northy rnorth at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 11 22:19:54 GMT 1998

> Oh, and Rialto's new single went ibnto the charts at 20, and apparently
> the album is due in March.

I'm sorry buy why has this bloody Rialto song got so much attention
recently?

It is very, very shit.

Monday Morning 5:19 was millions of times better.

If you don't agree on an opinion basis at least look at it on a
musical basis.

The song has no melody.  It has a moderately catchy beat but the
chorus!!!!  What is it?  Some bloke shouting Untouchable to hide the
fact that their is no melody there.

I really am flabbergasted about how this song gets so much attention!

Tell you what though - Rialto have been appearing on everything from
Planet Sound to TFI Friday.....and I tell you what.....they speak
****

bye

Northy