Sinister: Are we in the presence of something really special? I think so.

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Mon Jan 12 01:01:30 GMT 1998

On Sun, 11 Jan 1998, Northy wrote:
> Oh and I think someone who has a huge collection of music said they
> have a rack of 24 cds and stuff which he/she listens to the most.
ok, that would be me..

> just out out interest - what is in the 24?
in alphabetical order they are:
1. ballroom - take it (cd single)
2. B&s - if youre feeling sinister
3. billy bragg - the internationale
4. nick cave and the bad seeds - murder ballads
5. elcka - look at you now (cd single)
6. fun boy three/the colourfield - the singles
7. godfathers of change - a tribute to the smiths (2cd of mainly florida
   bands)
8. gorky's zygotic mynci - introducing..
9. inspiral carpets - how it should be (cd single)
10. kenickie - punka (cd 1&2)
11. luscious jackson - in search of manny ep
12. sarah mclachlan - surfacing
13. morrissey - world of..
14. the number 1 punk album
15. double cd gary numan tribute album
16. pulp - help the aged (cd single)
17. ride - live light
18. shaken and stirred - david arnold james bond project
19. the smiths - louder than bombs
20. the specials
21. the sundays - static & silence
22. u2 - please (cd single)
23. vox class of '97
24. wolfgang press- mama told  me not to come (cd single)

and thats all she wrote,
roberta