Sinister: names

Bramleys bramly at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 12 13:36:07 GMT 1998

OK, here's a proposition.
Why don't all the girls change their middle name to Belle and all the boys to Sebastian.  They'll be this sudden rush at the solicitor's offices around the world, and eventually this massive phemomenon will reach headline news.  There'll be loads of questions: How was it organised?  Why?  And then when our epitaphs are written, people will say "Ah, the famous 98 B&S Sinister-listee outbreak.  I took a degree in it.  Interesting stuff."  and it'll be like plague victims but much nicer.

Wouldn't that be fun?

bethey
bramly at globalnet.co.uk