Sinister: TO BRIAN FROM EDINBURGH

Sami Keinanen sami.keinanen at xxx.fi
Mon Jan 12 13:45:56 GMT 1998

Hello, Brian.

It is nice to hear you liked staying in Jyväskylä. It's quite a familiar
town, because  I have some friends living in there. One of them is also
studying in Jyväskylä university.

I live in Turku which is lies in southwest part of Finland -  in case you're
interested. I study media and journalism, but not in university.

I would love to visit Scotland. We were in London with my girlfriend few
weeks ago and it was a jolly good trip. A couple of  years ago I spend new
year's eve in Ireland in Mullingar. That was - shall I say - quite
intresting.

What Smiths documentary you saw in Vakiopaine. It's also one of my favorite
bands.

Hope to hear more from you, Brian.