Sinister: Tories, taping....

PM - AU oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Mon Jan 12 15:24:31 GMT 1998

I applaud Mister Northy's decision to come out of the closet
and declare himself a Conservative Environmentalist. I don't
think it makes much difference really. I preach the gospel
of Universal Love in the Afternoon.
Having said that, the only good Tory is a lavatory.

Bootlegging is big business here, but I've hardly ever seen
bootlegs of official releases, just shitty recordings of
shitty concerts and a strange Beatles remix album that
appears to be intended for Psychic TV fans.

I was looking forward to the Jeepster response when someone
mentioned Tigermilk tapes for sale not so long ago, but they
let it lie. A great disappointment to those of us who like a
good scrap. I've been reading some stuff about the problems
of copyright policing in this modern world of information
by-passes. But nothing about Belle and Sebastian.

I didn't get a single question right in that quiz

Comrade Peter