Sinister: names

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Jan 12 16:51:11 GMT 1998

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Bramleys wrote:

> Why don't all the girls change their middle name to Belle and all
the boys to Sebastian.  They'll be this sudden rush at the
solicitor's offices around the world, and eventually this massive
phemomenon will reach headline news.  There'll be loads of questions:
How was it organised?  Why?  And then when our epitaphs are written,
people will say "Ah, the famous 98 B&S Sinister-listee outbreak.  I
took a degree in it.  Interesting stuff."  and it'll be like plague
victims but much nicer.

Bethey I think this is a truly brilliant idea.  I have been wanting
to ditch my middle name for ages.  Someone in the UK who's done it
tell us how much and how.

Although I can't guarantee I'll pick Sebastian.  I might pick Belle
or I might pick Wee Chris.

My mate was called Neil Heydon-Dumbleton and he changed his name to
Neil Heydon Heydon-Dumbleton.  This is true.

HoneyPot

--
Smithers, release the hounds.