Sinister: ooh! sex appeal!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Jan 12 18:58:03 GMT 1998

>sinister-digest        Sunday, January 11 1998        Volume 02 : Number 012

>Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 11:41:25 -0500
>From: "Aadam (the extra 'A' is for archives)" <aadam at xxx.com>
>Subject: Sinister: Re:(NBSC) Other bands that get you off musically...
>
>empyreal wrote:
>>
>> So... I would really love to know which other bands get you *sinister*
>> people off...musically, that is.
>
>Surely a more interesting question would be, "what _non-pop_ music
>floats your boat?"

Okay! Floating boat music....for me...
Jack, *siiiiiiiiiiigh* The Longpigs,Al Green,Massive Attack,Jamiroquai (not
the jazzy stuff! The honey darling baby sugar sugar pie pumpkin puddin' cup
stuff!)
 and the song they have to play at my prom next year: Wearing Off by
Geneva..then it would be PERFECT! No..it would be even more perfect with
Stuart David as prom date,now HE is a 'puddin' cup'!

here i come baby,
i'm coming to getcha!

xoxo
Genevieve :)