Sinister: all lil bits of things

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Jan 12 19:21:44 GMT 1998

>if you would now like to argue that there is no difference between doing a
>tape for someone and recording Tigermilk onto CD, then go ahead.
>i have no difficulty in finding the strength to defend the bands future
>revenue as i feel they above anyone else here deserve and have earned it.
>
>david kitchen
>
>"yes i know what i've now started"

I know,they deserve it!Poor little guys... Sometimes (since they're aren't
many similar fans) I feel I'm providing for the bands...I better buy a Shed
Seven cd soon...so Rick Witter will be able to eat! (but he' will probably
just buy another pack of cigarettes...I don't think he eats
anyways...waif-boy) I am helping Jack..I bought their cd AND vinyl! but I
just don't have enough money to buy all the cds that I want,so me and my
friends make copies..and also,beautiful beautiful singles are expensive here
cause all the ones I want are always import...
What about if you buy a cd from a second hand store...I bought IYFS and the
3 eps (which were all new) from Spinables (the gorgeous clerks! THey tempt
you!) I guess that didn't give B&S anything....maybe Stuart bought some
socks.....

don't feel bad,my friends call me the tinyest person!

>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:12:47 +0000 (GMT)
>From: "A.M. Horne" <amh20 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: pop quiz

>> >1.  Complete the sequence...
>> > 8, 3, 7, ?  (4)
>> >2.  Complete the sequence...
>> > 43, N/A, ?, 22, 38   (5)
>> >3.  Si tu etais un ange...  Comes from which current single?  And what
>> >does
>> >it mean?  (2)
>> >4.  What was the UK's best-selling single of 97,
>> candle in the wind
>>  and what was Europe's?
>> ummm,that robert guy?
>
>miles???

Yes..that's the one!

>> manics,super furry animals,gorkys zygotic mynci,catatonia,60 ft dolls
>
>don't think gorky's actually made the top 40...

whoops! just used all the welsh bands I know, they surprise you! I
didn'tknow the stereophonics were welsh.....I thought they were like those
other stereo guys...

>> >17.  "I stole his shoes and ran away trying jolly hard to see if we
>> >could
>> >catch him round the bend" : Again - artist and track please.   (2)
>>
>> Menswear 'I'll Manage Somehow'

Someone else got the answer to this one too,I thought I was the only one,now
my trivial menswear facts are useless....now there's a band that went to the
nowhere land....Menswear they are added to:The Bluetones,Babylon Zoo and
Spacehog...
they used to be so big,then they streaked their hair,and it all came
crashing down!

>so do i: between us we'll sort it out...
>
>alastair

hmmmm,I don't know,none of my answers seem to be right,(except for the
menswear and Travis one) oh dear!

love love,
Genevieve ;)

me and you against the world now....