Sinister: Touch me I'm sick

Essexdog5 Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 00:00:49 GMT 1998

I quit smoking eight days ago and I've just tried a cig. Ewwww!!! "You got my
Bodyshakin'!" as 911 might say, would they were here.

Re: The quiz  - Lauren Laverne 'dates' Taylor Parkes from MM, not Pricey. And
Gorky's have never had a Top 40 hit. It's 60ft Dolls, Manics, Catatonia,
Stereophonics, Supa Furries. And if anyone can solve question 14 they deserve
a medal.

Um... despite being a lurker on this list for a very long time, and intending
to introduce myself tonight, I now feel VERY sick. Cigarettes are neither big
nor clever, are they?

Oh, and why the Rialto hoo-ha? DO explain. The singer in Idlewild is a B&S
fan, btw, if he counts as a 'celeb'. Bed beckons...

Stephen.