Sinister: Whatever crossed my mind really...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 00:51:09 GMT 1998

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Honey wrote:

> Bethey I think this is a truly brilliant idea.  I have been wanting
> to ditch my middle name for ages.  Someone in the UK who's done it
> tell us how much and how.

So does the 'dot' in your email address stand for 'Dorothy'?

As for this bootlegging thing - I've got a friend who's offered to record
my tape of Tigermilk onto CD for me. The thing is, it's not a brilliant
quality tape as it is, so I'd still buy it if it was ever released on CD;
the only difference to having it on tape is that you can pick out the
tracks you want at that time etc. Then I could have The State I Am In,
Expectations, She's Losing It and Mary Jo on repeat permanently for weeks
on end...

The reason there is so much fuss about Rialto is that they're brilliant.
Their last two singles are everything we were hoping for from the new Pulp
material, but never got. We need something to listen to whilst we're
waiting for the Modern Rock Song EP to be released.

Much as I have enjoyed reading everyone debating how tall I am, I ought to
put you out of your misery and say that I am 6ft 6. Which is about twice
as tall as Julia. So I'm probably the one who was standing in front of you
in Manchester blocking your view...

Oh, and if the band really do read this list occasionally, can I get down
on my knees and beg you to play a gig(s?) at the Royal Albert Hall? That
would be the most incredible experience ever...

Stuart G
(aka The Tall Git)