Sinister: lil' pookie bear

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Jan 13 02:27:48 GMT 1998

Dear loverly Sinister personnes,

I have just found out something I'm sure you all knew! *sob sob sob*
And on top of that,it is back to school tomorrow,after a nice long break,and
then school was cancelled for a week...and now...Madame Boisclair...she will
be waiting for me......and my feet are cold...

>On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Bramleys wrote:
>
>> Why don't all the girls change their middle name to Belle and all
>the boys to Sebastian.

Genevieve Belle David...it could've been...but is no longer.....

>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 17:08:37 -0500 (EST)
>From: Laurel Girvan <lgirva13 at xxx.edu>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: ooh! sex appeal!
>
>ok genevieve, i've gotta deal for  you:  you take stu david to the prom,
>i'll bring stuart evans, then  you can have geneva *live* at the prom!!
>
>love,
>laurel

but...he's.....married..................
nooooooo nonnnnnnnn noooo,he's such a little pookie bear.

it is a fantastique idea though...I think I should just pile the limo full
of prom dates (it IS at the Chateau Laurier,classy classy..)
So Stuart David is still my prom date..but Anthony Reynolds,Brett
Anderson,Neil Codling,Simon Stafford,Colin Greenwood and Neil Hannon get to
sit there and look pretty, along with  saucy stuart evans and the lovely laurel.

>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:19:01 +0000
>From: ".j 0n" <geoff.burgerman4 at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: photo jonny
>
>anyone wants pics from
>the manc. sat gig.. ?
>
>.j 0n

YES!

>The brilliance of this recording to me is down to Nick McCabe's gorgeous
>darkly textured guitar and the general soundscapes brought upon by the
>production, which I think owes a lot to him, and less to the much lauded
>songwriter sex symbol (mad) Richard Ashcroft.  Emotions I think of are
>oceans, flying, darkness, isolation and in some way sheer survival.  Oh god
>this sounds like and undergraduate record review

Oh but it is a beautiful album...On Your Own..specially the 'all I want is
someone who can fill the hole of the life i know' bit and 'Drive You Home',
in fact I listened to Drive You Home before I went to sleep last
night....have to have a song to sleep to..the Longpigs secret song is like a
lullably...

Some on here mentioned Momus...? I've been trying to get the Jaques/Momus
'How To Make Love' cd...Jaques is the alter ego of Jack.....and Jack are
lovely....

kisses 'n hugs
 Geneviev