Sinister: Conversion:

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 05:16:33 GMT 1998

Sunday morning routine at the CD store, listening to music and drinking
coffee, dancing around to great swing-y music by Cherry Poppin' Daddies.
Helping to pick out music for a customer to listen to when he comes in later:
which B&S ep?   I pick 3..6..9 Seconds of Light, Doug picks Dog on Wheels.

A kid comes up with a vinyl LLPJ to complete his collection.  Says how sad he
was to miss the NY shows, but he hadn't discovered the band until just after
them.  Give him the list address.

Returning before the store closes, the anticipated customer is settled in,
listening to CDs he might like.  3..6..9.. wins -- and so does Dog on Wheels.
"Music you can cry to," he says, adding them to his pile of purchases.

Convert the World!!  There's plenty of room...