Sinister: a century of elves

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 08:53:16 GMT 1998

Hello you lot,

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:04:23 +0000 Olafia Svansdottir wrote:

>	At long last Belle & Sebastian have arrived to Iceland, So all of you
>Icelandic fans can stop worrying (all two of us:me and my boyfriend).We
>heard them on a radioshow this weekend and one of their album(yes only
>one copy) i saw in a store ( i made my friend buy the other one!). On
>this radioshow they played Seymour Stein, Sleep around the clock and
>slow graffiti....
>Something all of you have probably heard thousand times, but it was the
>first time for us.
>And you know what? The dj even mentioned you guys-he said that people
>on the internet were talking about how they cried their eyes out every
>time they listened to B&S, which is kind of true-right? There was a spy
>among us!!!

Fame fame, fatal fame

>This has helped us pass the time while we're waiting for
>our 8-369seconds,8-dog on wheels
>order from David which should arrive anyminuite now(was that the doorbell?)
>	(a little story- not a very interesting one,but what the hell) We
>first heard B&S on alternative nation this summer, and when we went to
>London we ( i'm using this" we" an awfull lot aint i)bought IYFS and
>LLPJ- that evening we(here i go again) came tired to our b&b only to
>read in london time out magazine that B&S were having a
> consert that same night in the Union chapel- which we had absolutly no
>idea where  was and saw no chance of getting there, then for the sake
>of comfort we decided that it was sold out. We spent that night in Sega world.

Yes, yes!!!  They're all here!  Just Danes left.  Olafia, you too come
from the coolest place in the world.  Does anyone know about that new
Icelandic film...the one that isn't 'Cold Fever'?  That was great - it
had a Citroen DS in it and everyone knows that is the coolest car in
the world.

Love you all to pieces

Tagnus Tagnusson xx