Sinister: Not much B&S content...naturally.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 09:51:35 GMT 1998

Tall-bloke wrote.

>Other matters - B&S at the Albert Hall. Apparently it holds 3000, so in a
>few months tims they  could sell it out. As for being stuck in a seat
>between two people you can't have a decent conversation with, firstly I
>think you can stand downstairs, and also it wiould probably be possible to
>sell unreserved tickets in each area of the hall, so you could sit next to
>who you liked. This is always a problem at seated gigs; how was it done at
>the Union Chapel?

How about if the group saved all their respective pocket/dole/student grant monies and sent Stuart out busking every day between now and January 1st 2000.  By then they should have raised a grand total of £67.48 pence Sterling.
Then on the 2nd January 2000 when the Govt. have finally admitted they have no use for the Millenium Dome, we can all chip in and buy it for the knock down price of 100 quid.  I've got 16 pence and a second class stamp. Then we can all get together watch B&S and have a big party.
Sod the Albert Hall...it's all a bit poncey, and you can't trash the place afterwards.

>And Keith, I'm not THAT tall...

16 foot 4 inches...I can't get over that..literally.  Don't you find you step on little kids without noticing ?

--
Adrian Evans