Sinister: Quiz

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 10:02:50 GMT 1998

Hiya,

Eh maybe you all know this and I'm being silly but I think that a
brimfull of Asha is on "the 45"
... and I think its from the Cornershop single...

Like I said sorry if you knew this one...
Afrter going back home for the holidays more and more people seem to
be talking about B&S .... and this is in Orkney folks which is
practically the north pole.
Also they didn't seem to be Belle and Sebastian people if you know
what I mean.
Actually, what is a Belle and Sebastian person.Any thoughts...
Sort of what the stereotypical B&S fan is and what the reality is
kind of thing...

cheeri-bye