Sinister: a century of elves

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Jan 13 10:48:24 GMT 1998

>> That was great - it had a Citroen DS in it and everyone knows that is the >
>>coolest car in the world.

Is that the car that has the lights that can see round the corners?
Indeed the coolest car in the world!

While i'm at it, i need help.

You know how "modern rock song" goes "we're four boys..etc" then goes on
to name Stevie, Richie and one of the Stuarts?  Do the rest of them feel
rejected?       I trust this will be rectified on the released version.

You know how there is a formula to work out Easter (take the first
Sunday after the full moon after the March equinox or something, and
there's a maths formula as well), so Easter lies on a different day
every year?  How come Easter Day can change, but Christmas Day is always
December 25th?  Does God say so?  Bit inconsistent.  Do i go to hell
now?

Hey, Can I play with madness?

I went to see Starship Troopers last night.  I distinctly saw the
protaganist Ricco being killed, but the next thing you know he's alive
again.  How did he do that?  Are we supposed to believe the bloke out of
Robocop rescued him?

Cheery,
Chris