Sinister: Re: Pop Quiz

Gerard Wood gwood at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 11:53:30 GMT 1998

At 10:54 am +0000 13/1/98, D.J. Frazer wrote:

>The question about the only duo with two mid-priced LPs in 97 - the only
>duos I
>can think of are Wham, Simon & Garfunkel, Tears for Fears, Foster & Allen
>(only
>joking), Sam & Dave, The Eurythmics, Bros(joking again).
>
>Any of these suggestion correct I wonder?

Were Wham! strictly a duo? Pepsie & Shirlie seemed to be there most of the
time.  Tears For Fears became a solo project for Roland Orzabal after a
coupla years. And there were three of 'em in Bros (don't forget Craig the
drummer!) for most of their 'career'.

I'd still favour the Everything But The Girl option meself.

Gez, felt the need to post something irrelevant