Sinister: re: how high?

GR Clarkson u7k88 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 14:36:39 GMT 1998

Hello folks!

> Much as I have enjoyed reading everyone debating how tall I am, I ought
> put you out of your misery and say that I am 6ft 6. Which is about twice
> as tall as Julia. So I'm probably the one who was standing in front of
> you
> in Manchester blocking your view...

If I was in anyone's way, may i also apologise. I was only there on the
saturday night but both me and my twin brother (we have a combined height of
13ft 6ins) may have got in some poor folks way. I'm sorry.

As for tapings of Tigermilk, what do the band think? I would assume that
anyone who goes to the trouble of asking for a copy from this list would be
more than willing to buy the said album if it was ever re-released, it's
just the only way of listening . Also,
surely giving the opertunity to listen to Tigermilk to as many people as
possible would benefit B+S by gaining more support and being able to play at
places like the Royal Albert Hall, as well as boosting the sales of their
current releases.
Cheerybye
Greg