Sinister: a beautiful ending

uclykan at xxx.uk uclykan at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 13 15:46:10 GMT 1998

>Genial Genevieve wrote:
>Some on here mentioned Momus...? I've been trying to get the Jaques/Momus
>'How To Make Love' cd...Jaques is the alter ego of Jack.....and Jack are
>lovely....

 Jack are alright, but the Jacques CD, despite the lovely cover and
everything is not really that good. You're better off with the, like,
AWEsome Tindersticks. ('For those' est merveilleux)
 Have you seen 'Kissed'? It reminds you of heavenly creatures at the start,
a bit, beautiful only slightly mental.

						    Kelly
						    a.k.a.Laurie Lemans