Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 #15

OLDSCHREC OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Tue Jan 13 15:32:27 GMT 1998

<<As for this bootlegging thing - I've got a friend who's offered to record
my tape of Tigermilk onto CD for me. The thing is, it's not a brilliant
quality tape as it is, so I'd still buy it if it was ever released on CD;
the only difference to having it on tape is that you can pick out the
tracks you want at that time etc. >>

A friend of mine is going to burn a CD for Tigermilk for me too.  I prefer
vinyl then cd's and tapes a distant third.  Since I don't own the LP and I
hate tapes, he's burning my tape copy onto a disc for me to listen too.

Pete